You are in our Global Site
Aluminum oxide is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its fast cut-rate and long life. This mineral makes a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges, whereas traditional natural abrasives dull more quickly. Due to its fast cut rate, hardness, and strength, it is widely used in paint rust removal disc applications in addition to sanding and finishing applications.
Max. RPM: 7000~10000 RPM
Outer Diameter: 100mm/115mm/125mm/150mm/180mm
Center Hole Diameter: 16mm/22mm
Other Raw Materials: Silicon Carbide (SC)
Other non-ferrous metals
Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
Hard non-ferrous metal
Soft non-ferrous metal
Stainless steel (INOX)
Grey/nodular cast iron (GG/GJL, GGG/GJS)
Annealed cast iron
Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
Steel, cast steel
1. Please try to choose an operation indoor environment and wear protective guards and goggles.
2. Never exceed the recommended maximum permitted rotational speed for safety reasons.
3. In order to have a good stock removal rate, quality of surface, and thermal loading on the workpiece, the best performance would be with a recommended cutting speed of 15-20m/s.
4. Don't push and increase the pressure during the processing to achieve a finner surface looking, but try to switch to different grit flap wheels.
1. The clamping length between shank and grinders should be more than 15mm.
2. Never exceed the maximum safe speed when the shank is extra long. Try to consult your sales to check the safety rotating speed before use.
Revolutionizing Metal Work: Flap Disc Polishing Techniques Unveiled
Flap Disc Polishing Unleashed: Transforming Metal Surfaces in Automotive Restoration
Introduction to the Characteristics and Advantages of Non-woven Flap Wheel Drum