You are in our Global Site
For general grinding of parts made of aluminum, copper, bronze, titanium and fiber reinforced plastics.
Especially recommended for titanium alloys.
It is very suitable for the aviation industry, especially silicon carbide is the only approved abrasive, such as engine components.
▶ Max. RPM: 6120~76300 RPM
▶ Other Raw Materials: Aluminum Oxide (AO), Zirconia Blue (ZB), Zirconia Green (ZG), Ceramic (C)
▶ Grit Size(SCM): Coarse/Medium/Fine
▶ Titanium alloys
▶ Stainless steel (INOX)
▶ Other non-ferrous metals
▶ Hard non-ferrous metal
▶ Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
▶ Surface work
▶ Weld dressing
▶ Fine grinding in multiple steps
▶ Structuring (matt finishing, brush matting and satin finishing)
1. Please try to choose an operation indoor environment and wear protective guards and goggles.
2. Never exceed the recommended maximum permitted rotational speed for safety reasons.
3. In order to have a good stock removal rate, quality of surface, and thermal loading on the workpiece, the best performance would be with a recommended cutting speed of 15-20m/s.
4. Don't push and increase the pressure during the processing to achieve a finner surface looking, but try to switch to different grit flap wheels.
1. The clamping length between shank and grinders should be more than 15mm.
2. Never exceed the maximum safe speed when the shank is extra long. Try to consult your sales to check the safety rotating speed before use.
Revolutionizing Metal Work: Flap Disc Polishing Techniques Unveiled
Flap Disc Polishing Unleashed: Transforming Metal Surfaces in Automotive Restoration
Introduction to the Characteristics and Advantages of Non-woven Flap Wheel Drum