You are in our Global Site
Cartridge rolls fit onto a compatible mandrel that attaches to a rotary tool such as a die grinder or drill. Together, the mandrel and cartridge roll enable the user to grind or finish hard-to-reach areas of a workpiece. To ensure correct fit, the center hole diameter of the cartridge roll must be equal to the diameter of the mandrel pilot inserted into the cartridge roll.
Type: With Shank
Max. RPM: 12000~25000 RPM
Shape: Conical Shape
Outer Diameter: 7mm/9mm/10mm/12mm/13mm/15mm/19mm/20mm
Shank Diameter: 3mm/6mm
Raw Materials: Aluminum Oxide(AO), Zirconia(Z)
Grit Size: 40#/60#/80#/100#/120#/150#/180#/240#/320#/400#/600#
Other custom tapered cartridge rolls can be customized.
Work on edges
Fine grinding in multiple steps
1. Please try to choose an operation indoor environment and wear protective guards and goggles.
2. Never exceed the recommended maximum permitted rotational speed for safety reasons.
3. In order to have a good stock removal rate, quality of surface, and thermal loading on the workpiece, the best performance would be with a recommended cutting speed of 15-20m/s.
4. Don't push and increase the pressure during the processing to achieve a finner surface looking, but try to switch to different grit flap wheels.
1. The clamping length between shank and grinders should be more than 15mm.
2. Never exceed the maximum safe speed when the shank is extra long. Try to consult your sales to check the safety rotating speed before use.
Revolutionizing Metal Work: Flap Disc Polishing Techniques Unveiled
Flap Disc Polishing Unleashed: Transforming Metal Surfaces in Automotive Restoration
Introduction to the Characteristics and Advantages of Non-woven Flap Wheel Drum