You are in our Global Site
For general grinding of parts made of aluminum, copper, bronze, titanium and fiber reinforced plastics.
Especially recommended for titanium alloys.
It is very suitable for the aviation industry, especially silicon carbide is the only approved abrasive, such as engine components.
Max. RPM: 7000~10000 RPM
Outer Diameter: 100mm/115mm/125mm/150mm/180mm
Center Hole Diameter: 16mm/22mm
Other Raw Materials: Aluminum Oxide(AO)
Other non-ferrous metals
Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconel and Hastelloy)
Hard non-ferrous metal
Soft non-ferrous metal
Stainless steel (INOX)
Grey/nodular cast iron (GG/GJL, GGG/GJS)
Annealed cast iron
Fiber-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
Steel, cast steel
1. Please try to choose an operation indoor environment and wear protective guards and goggles.
2. Never exceed the recommended maximum permitted rotational speed for safety reasons.
3. In order to have a good stock removal rate, quality of surface, and thermal loading on the workpiece, the best performance would be with a recommended cutting speed of 15-20m/s.
4. Don't push and increase the pressure during the processing to achieve a finner surface looking, but try to switch to different grit flap wheels.
1. The clamping length between shank and grinders should be more than 15mm.
2. Never exceed the maximum safe speed when the shank is extra long. Try to consult your sales to check the safety rotating speed before use.
Introduction to the Characteristics and Advantages of Non-woven Flap Wheel Drum
Choosing the Right Abrasive for Automotive Industry Grinding Applications
Factors Influencing the Performance of Flap Discs