You are in our Global Site
Max. RPM: 6120~76300 RPM
Other Raw Materials: Aluminum Oxide(AO), Silicon Carbide(SC), Zirconia(ZR)
Grit Size(Ceramic Aluminum Oxide Combined): 80#/120#
Other non-ferrous metals
Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconel and Hastelloy)
Hard non-ferrous metal
Soft non-ferrous metal
Stainless steel (INOX)
Grey/nodular cast iron (GG/GJL, GGG/GJS)
Annealed cast iron
Steel, cast steel
Flap wheels with Shank is suitable for grinding small area, dead angle, inner hole surface, and slit gaps that are difficult to reach. The Features of the abrasive clothes are various with multipurpose application capacity. It is flexible and rich in tensile strength. It could remove the burr and uneven, rough surface with fast grinding force efficiently, meanwhile, can make sure the performance result achieve a slightly finer surface. It is a good product for pre-painting or mirror finishing preparation procedures.
High flexibility to optimum adaptation to contours
Steady high stock removal through the entire tool life and aggressive coated abrasive resin is freed up constantly
The design of opening spaces and flat bonded make the abrasive tools can process a face-down position, so can touch closely to the edges and corners.
Structuring (matt finishing, brush matting, and satin finishing)
Fine grinding in multiple steps
■ Chemical processing industries
■ Tool and mold processing
■ Shipping Building
■ Automotive industry
■ Aerospace, gas turbine treatment and repair
■ Machine engineering
Deburring and Welding grinding
Step-by-step fine grinding
1. Please try to choose an operation indoors environment and wear protective guards and goggles.
2. Never to exceed the recommanded maximum permitted rotational speed for safety reasons.
3. In order to have a gppd syocl removal rate, quality of surface and thermal laoding on the workpiece, the best performace would with a recomended cutting speed at 15-20m/s.
4. Don't push and increase the pressure during the processing to achieve a finner surface looking, but try to switch to diffirent grit flap wheels.
1. The clamping lenght between shank and grinders should be more than 15mm.
2. Never exceed the maximum safe speed when the shank is extra long. Try to consult your sales to check the safety rotating speed before use.
Introduction to the Characteristics and Advantages of Non-woven Flap Wheel Drum
Choosing the Right Abrasive for Automotive Industry Grinding Applications
Factors Influencing the Performance of Flap Discs